General

1. Just wanted to say thanks!

Saved me quite a bit on a Cam Caddie bundle I just purchased and wanted to say thankyou , with slot of coupon sites it's a hastle , checking every code to see if one works with little result.. The first coupon code I tried from the site worked perfectly and saved me 15% .. Thanks again, the coupon code was "BP120". Thanks a lot guys, very happy! (:

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have the ability to follow websites

For users who connect their Twitter account, add the ability to easily follow/unfollow specific websites' coupon codes (similar to following peoples' tweets on twitter). The user would have their own feed of customized coupon codes based on websites they are currently following.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow businesses and website owners to manage their coupon offerings by connecting their Twitter account. -Hide or Remove expired coupons. -

Allow businesses and website owners to manage their coupon offerings by connecting their Twitter account.
    -Hide or Remove expired coupons.
    -Add new coupons instantly.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. just give coupon code, don't open another window of website

just give a coupon code, don't open another page on the website where the coupon is going to be used, way to confusing, do you delete the first window and use the second window or delete the second window and use the first window? I have never seen that before and I use coupons all the time. There is no notice that a second window is going to open up and you are supposed to use that one, so the coupon didn't work and the website submitted my credit card info without showing a final amount of the bill, so…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)