I suggest you ...

Make coupons available on mobile devices

Make coupons easily available to iPhone, Android, BlackBerry users, etc.

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Walid SalibaWalid Saliba shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle carroll-embreyMichelle carroll-embrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do they make this a smudge bit difficult? I haven't been given a coupon at checkout yet. If I have, and the cashier is just silently deducting the coupon amount from my total, well then yippie! I certainly want to say thank you! But, I don't think that's the case. My receipt doesn't reflect any such savings. boo-hoo

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate getting sale information by email instead of text. The Stage employees are very helpful to me because I'm disabled and sometimes need assisting . I would like to Thank all the employees who take time to. Help us.

• camaroqbcamaroqb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah would be helpful . I use my dumb phone for ordering & this coupon thingb1/2 works. I can look up stores individually but the checkout add on won't download! Neither from the coupon site nor directly for chrome!! I'm about to delete the whole damn thing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And a pizza would be appreciated. Cold twelve pack as well. And a Mayan virgin, stone knife, and a slice o dat punkin pie, please. Thanks, have a nice day!

• Teresa DicusTeresa Dicus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ordered from my IPad. My computer is not well so this helped me a lot. I hope this order goes through. Thanks a lot. Teresa Dicus

Feedback and Knowledge Base