I suggest you ...

Allow Website owners to Manage their Coupons

Allow businesses and website owners to manage their coupon offerings by connecting their Twitter account.
-Hide or Remove expired coupons.
-Add new coupons instantly.

237 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marc MezzaccaAdminMarc Mezzacca (Admin, CouponFollow) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NadyaNadya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IGfans.com is a large online game value provider which can integrate a variety of services,its the best place to buy FFXIV Gil,wow gold and best site buy SWTOR credits,GW2 Gold,Path of Exile items,DFO gold,DFO items, POE items,Aion kinah,RS Gold,And all kinds MMO game currency.IGfans.com aim to be a good game currency store forever. We have lots coupon code want put on your site like "igfans" 3% off long term to use .But we cant .can you contact us for some help ?

Best regards

• Lisa PellegrinoLisa Pellegrino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We wish y'all would coordinate with us so that the coupon codes you have are valid ones. We'd love to save people some time!

• AnnyAnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re:Anny,pls help
        Hello,
        I am Anny,fromGearbest.com.
        We have so many coupon,like "skyejc" ,40%off,want to put into your website,but unsuccessful.
        Could you tell me how to put it into your website or help me to do it?
        Any form of cooperation can accept

Thank you so much!
        Best regards,
        Anny
        Anny@gearbest.com

• JP PaulJP Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also trying to figure our how to connect our store site and Twitter account with CouponFollows so that we can post our coupons.

• ArianaAriana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like you have outdated Twitter information for our store, but I can't seem to get assistance with either updating it (so we can manage our coupons) or to get someone to manage a coupon for us from your end. Help!

• lizliz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Im Liz from HouseofCB. We are sorry that due to a change in our company terms we no longer allow promotion of the houseofCb through coupon or voucher codes.

It would be appreciated if you could remove all references to available discounts, vouchers or coupons from your site. Thank you in advance.

• Monica WildeMonica Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we delete old coupons for napiers.net that have been posted on this site without our knowledge and have expired? Thanks.

• SamanthaSamantha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this only commented on once a year? This makes me feel like I am just doing something wrong.

• SamanthaSamantha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tweeted the coupon information, it's been retweeted, I've submitted it, and I still cannot see my stores coupon. What's up?

Although it's not CFs fault, you're taking up SEO real estate in the SERPS for mystore+coupon, it would be nice to benefit from this. It would be an incentive for companies to post more for you and reference your site.

Technically, if you are advertising to your audience that you have all the recent and relative coupons, and you don't.... then... no bueno. Help us help you, let us manage our coupons.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No matter which browser I use, the delete button doesn't work. Nor do my most current coupons show up. Are maintenance functions being performed?

I'll just try again later.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found this site a while back and would LOVE to have the old coupons removed. I've also uploaded NEW codes, but when I go to search for them, the old ones are the only ones that show up. Going to keep trying.

• Mickey HwangMickey Hwang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a necessity. Being a part of the IT department of my company, I googled our business + coupon code, and this site popped up with coupon codes either being expired or not authorized to be shared.

This idea should especially be active, if the company page displays the twitter information for the business. Wouldn't it be ideal if the company can just login to the twitter and make any necessary changes?

Feedback and Knowledge Base