I suggest you ...

To become a Partner!

Good day!

My name is Radik Kultaev. And I`m Key Account Manager of affiliate network – admitad.com.

Admitad is leader on the Russian market among the partner networks to us connected to all the main and major Internet stores in Russia.

The Couponfollowis the toolbar. The toolbar helps people to be guided with the Internet. On it you can earn money. For example the person came on a site the shop Internet. And yours toolbar prompts what there are discounts, actions, coupons in this shop or alternative shops with the same rang. The visitor receives from it advantage, and you can receive benefit.

What do we do?

The Admitad company is one of the large affiliate network in Russia. We have advertisers who are ready to pay to you for actions which were made by the visitor on a site. Our advertisers it is the Internet shops, games and banks. They are may be payment for registration, percent from the purchase, the fixed payment from each purchase, payment for registration of the order for purchase. The Russian audience is interesting to us.

So if the visitor came on a shop site, saw the coupon on a discount which prompted your toolbar and made purchase, the Couponfollowis raws interest about sales or the fixed payment.

The Couponfollowis has the Russian audience. Admitad has the Russian advertisers. Together we can earn on it.

Now many toolbars on it earn money. I am sure that new ways traffic monetization too are interesting to you.

With who we can talk on your team about cooperation?

In an attach our presentation.

Regards,
Radik Kultaev

Key Account Manager

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Radik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →